M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who would like to ride chime in ....Im thinking early around 8:00 or so before it get to hot....:bigthumbsup:........dont care where we go just need to ride a little ... DALLAS /////// FT.WORTH

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ride

Sounds good, let me know where you're meeting. I'll probably have a passenger (either wife or daughter). Anyone else with a pax?:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:doorag: Cool we can probable meet in Ft .Worth area or wherever yall would like.... Im in Dallas .....we will put all the details together by Friday Night if that sounds good .....:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Carlos called me and gave me a heads up, and the wife gave me permission to miss church... so as long as I have nothing from work to mess with my schedule I'm in! 8)

·
Registered
172 Posts
any suggestions to possible destination or general direction?

my vote is towards the hill country but i'm open to anything

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:super:Iim cool with running anywhere yall would like.Ill get home this afternoon and c what we can pull up something good ...also stop and eat .... if anyone has a good ideal pm me ....or just post it up ... i have navi so ill try to put something together ...cool...:doorag:

·
Registered
413 Posts
http://txhcountry.net/

My wifes family owns this place, it makes for a great ride on a Saturday, but they do not open until 1 on Sundays, and by then it will be hot outside!! LOL

Im good with whatever, hell I have 2600 miles on my bike in a little over 2 months, I just like to ride.

I live by the speedway so if anyone is going by the speedway I will ride out with ya to meet the rest of the crew.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im thinking going around thru possum kingdom area..also my wife will go with me...Inless she doesn't want to go....Either way im going ...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
cranfills gap...population 358...Hmmm. I'm game, I hear they have good burgers. :D

·
Registered
413 Posts
I guess it would also depend on what time we want to leave, I would not mind meeting up and heading out around 8, just cause it gets so darn hot.
If we did want to leave early we could make it to either of those places before they were open. Just something to think about.

My wife would go but the back seat is not broken in enuff for her lil ass and after about 3 hours she aint so happy..LOL

Would we prefer straight roads, twisty roads?

I prefer some curves myself, but I am good with whatever

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:agree:BACK ROADS .....CURVES.... SOMETHING TO LOOK AT ....lets do eather place sounds great ... im looking at getting together around 8:00..:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
413 Posts
:agree:BACK ROADS .....CURVES.... SOMETHING TO LOOK AT ....lets do eather place sounds great ... im looking at getting together around 8:00..:bigthumbsup:
Im good with whatever but I also know Hwy 174 is long and straight, maybe we find another way there?

Who would want to meet in North Ft Worth Area? Like 820/35 area?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Now we could go .....

Burleson-Joshua-cleburne-Glenrose-Hico and then some back roads into Cranfills Gap... I love google maps 8)

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sounds good ... what about meeting at the////// Yamaha.Suzuki.of Texas dealer /////off hwy 820..and hwy 10. how does that sound ...

1 - 20 of 89 Posts