M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dontknow:SOMEONE WITH GOOD LEADERSHIP SKILLS SHOULD SET SOMETHING UP FOR NEXT MAY OR JUNE. WHAT DO U ALL THINK?? SILVER IS FASTER!

WHAT COLOR DO U HAVE!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
fatone said:
 Â
          LETS SEE SOME COLORS ??    Â

Â
U just trying to make us look bad with all tha bling on your bike. :bow:..........lol....... will take some pics and post if it doesnt start snowing......... I'm definetely down with a ride next year for sure

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
That M109R motor cover plate looks good! At first I liked the one with flames, but then I got to thinking that I had never saw flames travel downward as they do on the plate below the M109R.... I think, thanks to your picture, I'm going with the one you have. I also like the chrome wheels, specially on the Silver (fastest color). Are they just the factory ones that you polished or aftermarket ones? If you don't mind my asking, how much?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

HERE U CAN C IT BETTER !

CHECK OUT MY POST AT " PICTURES " UNDER
" MY FIRST PICTURE " FATONE !

SILVER IS FASTER !

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
fatone said:
                          HERE U CAN C IT BETTER !

CHECK OUT MY POST AT " PICTURES " UNDERÂ
                    " MY FIRST PICTURE "  FATONE !
                        Â
                           SILVER IS FASTER !
Thanks, I just saw and read your other post on this, Man that looks good, great job on all of it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ride this spring......It'd be a lot easier to organize if we knew who lived where, and who was interested.....The nice thing about starting early, is the that we can hopefully get more 109R's to show.....Do we want to include food? drink? women? Bars full of women? Women on bars? Bars with women on brass poles? We need ideas!! Are we wanting back country riding to stretch the legs? city riding to show off the power, and the men that tame the wild beast? Only to let them buck a Harley off the road? reply or PM me, anybody....and lets see where we can get things going.

Later on ya'll

·
Registered
462 Posts
flying_low said:
Ride this spring......It'd be a lot easier to organize if we knew who lived where, and who was interested.....The nice thing about starting early, is the that we can hopefully get more 109R's to show.....Do we want to include food? drink? women? Bars full of women? Women on bars? Bars with women on brass poles? We need ideas!! Are we wanting back country riding to stretch the legs? city riding to show off the power, and the men that tame the wild beast? Only to let them buck a Harley off the road? reply or PM me, anybody....and lets see where we can get things going.

Later on ya'll
Cleveland , Oh here, would love a group ride...............................lunch dinner would be good, I prefare city or highways, country road around here might hit a dear, but then again we got " Cos " on out team .............lol :a18: , got a black 9 , so rest of u ladies try to keep up , sry all silvers not your fault but black will always come in first ................still nice ride though ..... :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:dontknow:ILL RIDE ANY WHERE HERE IN THE STATE ! THE EAST PART AND NORTH EAST HAS AL
OT TO OFFER ! IT WILL BE MY WIFE AND MYSELF! A 2 DAYER IS THE MOST WE CAN DO ! WE HAVE THREE SONS 20-14-21MONTHS!
LETS RIDE SILVER IS FASTER!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I will ride anytime except 4 snow and freezing rain. Did it 1x and will never do it again.
I live in cincinnati
and this is where i work The Back Porch Saloon if around stop in and say HOWDY.
What goes on at the BACK PORCH stay at the BACK PORCH :D :eek: ::) :bigthumbsup:
Stop by and find out LOL LOL LOL

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:p SOUNDS GOOD BUT IT NEEDS TO WARM UP A LITTLE FOR ME TO RIDE!! :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: IS WHERE YOU WORK A RESTRANT??? :dontknow:
I MIGHT BE GETING MY FRONT END " CHROMED " SOON!!!!! DEPENDS ON THE WEATHER ?? :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :p

·
Registered
58 Posts
It better than a restaurant, it a Saloon almost like the old west but w/families in mind.lololol
Wife's,kids, and mothers until 8:30 after that anything goes. lololololol "It better to Drink at a Saloon than a Restaurant" we also have another quote "If you Dint get your Food in 30 mins. You ain't gone git it" lololol
I ride almost all year long or until it snow or the bike refuse to start.
"Live in the Present, Ride toward the Future to Remember the Past"

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:dontknow: WHERE IS IT LOCATED ?? :p IM NOT A DRINKER , BUT I CAN EAT " STEAKS " I TAKE IT ?? :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
241 Posts
fatone,

The M109R Magneto Cover (and your wheels) look great - thanks for the picture. I ordered the cover in the middle of June and it finally came in 10 days ago. I'm waiting to install it on my 2007 LE in March since riding season is winding down.

Carl

PS - Tom Clark Motorsports on Route 51, Belle Vernon, Western Pennsylvania has 3 of these covers in stock for ~$99.99.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:eek: 1 eYe CHECKED OUT THE SALOON ON THE WEB ! " THINK ILL HAVE THE GRILLED MET ON RYE !! :bigthumbsup: MY WIFE AND I WILL BE DOWN TO EAT AS SOON AS WE CAN ! WE ARE 47.8 MILES NORTH OF THE SALOON ! :p ARE YOU THE " CHEF " ????? :D :D :D :D WHAT DO YOU RECAMEND????? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Fatone sorry we do not have Chef, we are just a bunches of guys that couldn't fit into main stream restaurants. It similar to Cheers the TV show, everyone know you and talk to you.Like i say it a family oriented place but sometime on the weekend it can get rowdy. Rule are when there are children around behave or leave, and misbehaving children be sold to the chipsy.It a nice place to eat and relax, just make sure the wife doesn't see your eyes roam. We have all females staff.LOLOLOLOLOLOL

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
i would like to get a ride together with all of you i am in columbus so that puts me about in the middle of the state maybe we should see who lives closer to the other and have those 2 meet up and so on and than the smaller groups ride to me in one place to form one group that is just a idea but i am willing to help out in any way i can just let me know

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:p SOUNDS GOOD kbear :bigthumbsup: KEEP IN TOUCH , HOPEFULY OTHERS JUMP ON BOARD!! :bigthumbsup: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :2excited:
SILVER IS FASTER !

1 - 20 of 44 Posts