M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! :doorag:Iam soooo excited for vegas, our oyster run party and the oyster run!! Please help me and bullrider out!!! We have alot to do, buy, plan, prepare. Most importantly, I have about a million jello shots to make! :beer2: We need to start getting an idea of headcount for our party. Couple of other things.... I haven't been on here cuz bambam said I had to get my own bike! I want my own bike, don't have one yet! Bambam hurt my feelings :'( so I have been in counseling. Iam finally doing better. :bigthumbsup: Btw- Doberman- iam 29 and holding! :hot:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Hey sexy Rider, Shell and I are ready to help in any way.

There will be 10 Aussies for Sat night. All of us have planned to help Saturday for Sat night.

We are planning to buy food and drinks during the week we are with you and for the party so PLEASE tell us what we can help with. We maybe your guests but you are putting us up as well.

We have been tossing up making some Aussie food... see how we go.

I'm also looking forward to your annual clubbing night. I promised Shell a dance this year. Can't wait.

Not long now, We are looking forward to seeing you again.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Okay... I'm confused or slow.. or both... What:dontknow: A party? I must of missed the thread or post. Sorry.....

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Okay... I'm confused or slow.. or both... What:dontknow: A party? I must of missed the thread or post. Sorry.....
Sorry for the confusion. After the Vegas get together a bunch are coming to Washington State(my house) for our Oyster Run party we have each year. It starts Friday and goes till Monday morning.
You are welcome to join us!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
After the Vegas get together a bunch are coming to Washington State(my house) for our Oyster Run party we have each year. It starts Friday and goes till Monday morning.
You do realize that Las Vegas, NV to Arlington, WA is an additional 1,200 mile one-way jaunt :dontknow:....:eek: Do you guys all have personal jets or helicopters or something?

Ya'll are hardcore! You need to call the Iron Butt Association and get this "little ride" recorded so you can get your fancy Iron Butt patches. :joke:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Sorry for the confusion. After the Vegas get together a bunch are coming to Washington State(my house) for our Oyster Run party we have each year. It starts Friday and goes till Monday morning.
You are welcome to join us!
That sounds Awesome. I was thinking you meant Saturday of the meet.;)
Wish I could go, but I have to get back to Motown by Monday for a conference I'm hosting.:'( You guys have fun!

You do realize that Las Vegas, NV to Arlington, WA is an additional 1,200 mile one-way jaunt :dontknow:....:eek: Do you guys all have personal jets or helicopters or something?

Ya'll are hardcore! You need to call the Iron Butt Association and get this "little ride" recorded so you can get your fancy Iron Butt patches. :joke:
Why Yes! Yes we do!:bigthumbsup: Doesn't everyone? Don't tell me you don't have a private jet!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
xxx
210 Posts

My total distance for the Vegas trip will be 8,000 kms on my bike (5,000 miles). My butt will wish that I had a private jet about half way through.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Hi everyone! :doorag:Iam soooo excited for vegas, our oyster run party and the oyster run!! Please help me and bullrider out!!! We have alot to do, buy, plan, prepare. Most importantly, I have about a million jello shots to make! :beer2: We need to start getting an idea of headcount for our party. Couple of other things.... I haven't been on here cuz bambam said I had to get my own bike! I want my own bike, don't have one yet! Bambam hurt my feelings :'( so I have been in counseling. Iam finally doing better. :bigthumbsup: Btw- Doberman- iam 29 and holding! :hot:
Ya, O.K. and I'm holding at 25 :evil: .... Jenn and I will help out in any way possible at your place for the Oyster Run weekend... Will be coming up on Friday after Vegas.... If ya'll have an idea of somthing special you want, let me know!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm in!! I will have my little lady with me as well! I know rexman109 and his girl are going down with us as well!

May want to repost this in the WA room so it easier for the locals to find and chime in on :dontknow: just an idea because I found it by accident!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I'm in!! I will have my little lady with me as well! I know rexman109 and his girl are going down with us as well!

May want to repost this in the WA room so it easier for the locals to find and chime in on :dontknow: just an idea because I found it by accident!
Yes. That was the thought. But starting here.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Time to plan for PARTY!!!!

I copied BullriderRiders post for the Pacific North West riders:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Oysters & Vagas:dontknow: You mean you guy's are eating, ROCKY MOUNTIAN OYSTERS:confused: Thats just WRONG:eek:

·
Registered
800 Posts
I think this is going to be More of a Wash/Ore thread but I love your enthusiam.. I just plann to party.. But seriously let me know if you need me to bring something special... I do plan on bringing my special :cop:..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts