M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wear my helmet everytime (been without a jacket a few times though) and my seatbelt everytime

Ben Says... (I hope he can play again)

"That day I wasn't, I forgot it. I literally forgot it," he said. "You know there are times that, people that have been making a big deal for the last couple years about me riding first of all, and then me riding without a helmet, but it's one of those things that I ride with a helmet also. I do a little bit of both. If you don't wear a seat belt every time you ride in the car should I label you as a person who doesn't wear a seat belt? And unfortunately I happened to not have it on that day because I forgot it in the basement."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...oethlisberger.interview.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

Sledzep

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
All the news reports I've seen/read/heard state that he has always been very adamant about choosing NOT to wear his helmet.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I've forgotten my gloves, but there is no way I could ever "forget" my helmet. I've chosen not to wear my jacket but you don't "forget" something like that.

Total BS from some dumb a** that got caught doing the wrong thing. Be a freaking man and stand up and say I didn't want to wear it.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Felix T Cat said:
I've forgotten my gloves, but there is no way I could ever "forget" my helmet. I've chosen not to wear my jacket but you don't "forget" something like that.

Total BS from some dumb a** that got caught doing the wrong thing. Be a freaking man and stand up and say I didn't want to wear it.
+1

·
Registered
119 Posts
Felix T Cat said:
I've forgotten my gloves, but there is no way I could ever "forget" my helmet. I've chosen not to wear my jacket but you don't "forget" something like that.

Total BS from some dumb a** that got caught doing the wrong thing. Be a freaking man and stand up and say I didn't want to wear it.
Ditto.... ::)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Felix T Cat said:

My thoughts exactly.... ::)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts