M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have had the bike for a little over a month now and unfortunately due to my current work schedule, I haven't had much time to ride. I have had time however to do some shopping. Currently sitting on my spare bed I have Cobra swept exhaust, Kuryakyn Iso grips, stilleto bar ends, and Kuryakyn Scythe II mirrors. Still debating on what to do with rear plate, looking at the cycle house set-up.

Still no pictures of the bike yet but hopeful that work will slow down a little soon and I'll get some serious time to spend with the bike. Just wanted to thank everyone, this site has been a great resource for looking at different parts and learning the do's and don'ts.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
:congrats::welcome:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Welcome and have some fun

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
:welcome:to the forum and :congrats: on having some parts ready to install on your ride. post some pictures up when you get them installed. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats: be careful of that mod bug that spare bed could become your! Just proceed with caution!!!:joke:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,878 Posts
:welcome: to the forum bro, and make some time to ride. All work and no play makes for a cranky 109'er. :D

·
Radio Active Member
27,671 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum. :bigthumbsup:

Check out the links in my signature.

Enjoy her and I hope that you get some saddle time in. :doorag:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts