M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys (& ladies not sure), I'm glad we have a Chapter Board for Texas. The question is, when are all of us going to get together, talk bikes and ride? I know everyone in the Houston area should be able to make it happen. Maybe if we get it together we can make it a once a month ride. Let me know what you guys think.

T-ROD

·
Registered
12 Posts
:D Sounds good I live off Fry Rd. group ride would really set Houston off right to the M109R Mania !!!!! I have friends who have Triumph lll, V-rod , busa whom I ride with sometime and don't forget about the bike rally in Galveston in November this year.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know it would set it off big time. I can't wait for November to get here. The 109 has been a traffic stopper since I got it. Can you imagine what would happen if a group of 109s rolled on the island together during the rally?

T-ROD

·
Registered
12 Posts
:bigthumbsup: T what color do you own ??? I have the silver streak and thinking hard about the 280mm mod and yes they are a traffic stopper and head turner.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Everyone likes to call it silver, but I prefer to call it the PLATINUM SERIES. I love the 280 concept, but I think I'm going to chrome the wheels at the end of this month and at the exotic seats like my man Taz. It hard now keeping the babes off the back, wait til they slip and slide on some skin.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I've been looking into the M109r, I currently have a VTX 1300c.

I know many in the Texas X Riders Group (Houston area) meet once a week at some cafe or biker friendly bar. Someone will call out a place on the forum, which most people easliy agrees to the location. They meet up around 7pm, drink a few, eat and then decide where they want to ride for the coming up weekend. They normally have anywhere to 20 to 40 riders that show for the "Meet N Greet", mainly VTXs but other bikes as well. Allows you to meet other riders, look at mods and other bikes. Really good group of riders...

If you guys/gals do plan a local (Houston) ride, let me know. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Lets Ride

Now thats the kind of action I,m talking ConnRadd, food, drinks and a good ol 109 time. Glad you want to be a part of it. By the way, what side of town are you on?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Re: Lets Ride

T ROD said:
Now thats the kind of action I,m talking ConnRadd, food, drinks and a good ol 109 time. Glad you want to be a part of it. By the way, what side of town are you on?
NW Side, Close to Willowbrook. You?

BTW: Where did you get your M109?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright FatCat109, I hope you're ready to do a little 109 party time & riding. What color is your "M"?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Ok, well... Since I am Married with children, and in Austin...
I will not be likely to meet you folks in Houston for a Saturday afternoon cruz LOL!!

However, I do like the idea of a large group of 109's rollin into Galveston in November :doorag:

·
Registered
593 Posts
The Galveston cruise is a must, but maybe we could put something together before Nov. I'm ridin the fastest color around the Clear Lake area and it came fresh out of the box from Telephone Rd. & 610. It was a steal @ $12900 OTD. You know a trip to the island would be sweet some weekend. I can't imagine all the heads that will spin when they see a pack of 109's.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Okay Electricz28, if it's the fastest in CL then it must be PLATINUM. Glad to hear you are down for the ride. November should be the finale for 2006. We just need to circle the wagons a couple of time and meet & greet before then.

·
Registered
593 Posts
T ROD said:
Okay Electricz28, if it's the fastest in CL then it must be PLATINUM. Glad to hear you are down for the ride. November should be the finale for 2006. We just need to circle the wagons a couple of time and meet & greet before then.
Platinum it is-I like that 8) Now who is going to volunteer to organize this.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I guess I will once we get a couple of more 109ers to buy in. Other than that all we need is a badazz location, a date and time.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I am on the west side of Houston......Black 109, she is two days old today! Put 75 miles on her yesterday riding from Columbus where I bought her....

I too have two kids and the wifey at home but I can probably meet at least once per month (if I'm lucky ;) ).

Lets ride.....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome Shriker, I know you're going to love the 109 if not already and this Board (THANKS MONSTER). And if the wifey is giving one day a month thats all we need.

Lets Ride

T ROD

·
Registered
101 Posts
let's do this. I'm in the mo city area and work in the Katy area and I own the fastes BLACK. I have a little over 1200 miles on her.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts