M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dontknow::dontknow:eek:k guys was getin ready to buy some new rear leds turns, is there any differances between the stelth raw design ,and the "raw design" style leds that Radiantz has on there site ?? other than 20.00 bucks the diff. in the price ??? and if i order the raws from dlp is it going to take 6 weeks to get them ?? hink showed me the new clear tail with the turns in them ,but i was wanting just the turns lot more leds so what do you guys think ?? let me here your voices:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
741 Posts
I ordered the Raw Design wrap around rear leds from DLP on Jan 4th. They were shipped on Feb 5th. The delay wasn't that big of deal for me, as I was waiting on alot of other items also.

They work great and look fantastic. Highly recommend them, if you want to clean everything up in the back.

Good luck...

·
Registered
838 Posts
I ordered the Raw Design wrap around rear leds from DLP on Jan 4th. They were shipped on Feb 5th. The delay wasn't that big of deal for me, as I was waiting on alot of other items also.

They work great and look fantastic. Highly recommend them, if you want to clean everything up in the back.

Good luck...
Over a month for something to ship out???? That is crazy.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Yea what he said. I checked with DLP on Monday afternoon.
They said they didn't have the wrap around in smoke w/stop and
turns. He did tell me it would be 3 weeks or so before they'd ship.
I appreciated the truthfullness of who I was talking to, but decided
to check with RAW. I made the call to RAW and my LED's were
shipped later that Monday afternoon.

I understand that DLP is not able to stock each and every part
they have on their website and kudos to whoever I talked to there
that gave me the correct info and a choice to order and wait for
shipment or to move on to other choices. I really believe ordering
off the internet is risky with regards to wait times and calling solves
all those problems right off the bat...IMHO.

Jeff / Foo

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
they are the same led's. if you don't want to wait then just buy directly from raw design (metricfats.com)
when i purchased my rear stealth turn signals they were on backorder for 3-4 weeks. wasn't a big deal for me though because i was doing winter mods at the time and i had planned to be down for a few months.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts