·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to find and put purple led lights on wifes 9

·
Registered
370 Posts
Great job!...:bigthumbsup:...You did an awesome job on those light's!..."LOOK'S SWEET"!!!..:drool:
Your wife must have been very excited,and very happy to see it all done...:clap2:...She's going to get lot's of attention now!!!:hot:...Purple is a nice color,too!!!...Enjoy!...Especially at night time driving!...The cager's still don't notice us rider's!!!!...:dontknow:...Even with the whole bike lit up!!!!..:yikes:...
DUMB A:edit:ES:verymad:...Well Again!...Enjoy,and be safe out there!!!!!!!:a18:

Take Care,Ride Safe!!...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Good visibility of his wife is a basic thing for clever husband. Now she can't spy on you unnoticeably. Good idea.
:joke:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Great job!...:bigthumbsup:...You did an awesome job on those light's!..."LOOK'S SWEET"!!!..:drool:
Your wife must have been very excited,and very happy to see it all done...:clap2:...She's going to get lot's of attention now!!!:hot:...Purple is a nice color,too!!!...Enjoy!...Especially at night time driving!...The cager's still don't notice us rider's!!!!...:dontknow:...Even with the whole bike lit up!!!!..:yikes:...
DUMB A:edit:ES:verymad:...Well Again!...Enjoy,and be safe out there!!!!!!!:a18:

Take Care,Ride Safe!!...:bigthumbsup:
looks great man.

and i have never seen anyone use so many smilies.....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks good

I like the LEDs. I just ordered the 40 LED Kit from Joe Florida but haven't installed yet. It looks a bit complicated so I keep putting it off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts