M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok so i got the led from http://www.chromeglow.com/catalog.asp?prodid=520248&showprevnext=1
and i order the 5.7'' long ones(40LED). i used some 3m tap and a strip of .032 stainless steel to create a bracket but they work out great they are super bright and can be seen it the brightest sunlight which i like alot because some led i have seen get washed out.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts
It looks like those light up really well, may give them a try myself. I had one set of LED tails that couldn't be seen in direct sunlight and I've stayed away from them since.

·
Registered
637 Posts
where did you get the bracket? I want to add to my turn signals. As i am running the clear alternative tail and turn.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It looks like those light up really well, may give them a try myself. I had one set of LED tails that couldn't be seen in direct sunlight and I've stayed away from them since.
yeah i ride to work which is on a airforce base and it has to pass inspection they pass with flying colors and everyone thinks they are the raw design but no i would not paid that much for them

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
where did you get the bracket? I want to add to my turn signals. As i am running the clear alternative tail and turn.
i made them i will make you some and send them to you if you want but i just took and made a 1'' strip use a thickness that you can bend. i then put the led strip on the strip of metal then 3m taped the rest to the inside of the fender.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i tried to post the pics by uploading it but it wouldnt let me so i had to put them into photobucket and then copy paste.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts
i tried to post the pics by uploading it but it wouldnt let me so i had to put them into photobucket and then copy paste.
If you do a copy and paste from photobucket, you need to open the picture up to do it. Otherwise you just get the thumbnail image.

I hover over the thumbnail, which makes a menu appear below it. One of them says "Direct Link". Right click on the address in the box next to that, select copy, then come over here and click on the yellow image icon above a post and then right click and paste the address into the box. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:edit: opps well at least its big lol :a20:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
:bigthumbsup:
next time just hit enter after each link:bigthumbsup:

I think I'll Be trying this one:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Great job! I saw those up at Hooters on Thursday night and they looked great! Well done!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts