M109 Riders banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
I got mine wired in and it is fater but not to fast. imo. I like it a bit faster than stock set up.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Switched to led turn signals

Installed the front signals the running light will work and the signal will work but they will not work together. You have to unplug the signal light for the running light to work and vice versa for the signal light to work. Please help!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I think you have the wrong lights in front... front directionals have three leads, the rear have only two.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I installed LED's and have the back unhooked right now and have a similar problem as Ronald. They work correctly for like 2 flashes than kind of merge to "on". The dash light stays on as well until i unhook something.

Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I figured my problem out. I added a Diode to the positive side of the turn signal and everything worked correctly.

·
Registered
108 Posts
i just used the revo relay they sell on meancycles. works like a charm. put in new leds front and back and it flashes at oem rate. no issues at all. seems to be a better fix than using resistors.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I put LED turn signals in the rear when I "de-beavered" the tail. I bought the Revo unit from Meancycles. Easy Peasy lemon squeezey.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts