M109 Riders banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Absolutely. Works like a charm. No splicing. Just replace your stock relay.
Bought one, it came from the UK. But, it canceled out my "neutral" light and now it flashes alternately with the signal, as in flash, neutral, flash, neutral. So I want to replace with one that works.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I don't understand what this is for... is this because your stock relay broke? or is this some kinda "Mod"?

·
Registered
16,258 Posts
I don't understand what this is for... is this because your stock relay broke? or is this some kinda "Mod"?
If you change out your t/s to led, your flash rate will become very fast. The electronic flasher puts them back in check.

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Bought one, it came from the UK. But, it canceled out my "neutral" light and now it flashes alternately with the signal, as in flash, neutral, flash, neutral. So I want to replace with one that works.
Can't remember the seller but I just did a search on eBay for Suzuki led flasher relay. It came from the U.S. and it was about $23 if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
16,258 Posts
Can't remember the seller but I just did a search on eBay for Suzuki led flasher relay. It came from the U.S. and it was about $23 if I remember correctly.
Interesting, never seen one from the US listed.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I like the fast blinking - makes me look like i am in hurry
I thought I was the only one who liked the fast flashing. I thought it was more noticeable :D

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
custom dynamics

Custom dynamics have the led flasher relay for 19.99

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
the fast flash was solved with that part, but the random flashing of the kury silver bullets is not. Going to get new circuit boards from them to attempt to solve the problem.

·
Registered
245 Posts
If you change out your t/s to led, your flash rate will become very fast. The electronic flasher puts them back in check.
Yeah, I just wanted to be sure.. My question now is why not just put a resistor in line of each side, like these:

IMG_0486.jpg these are cheap, if someone wants them, they came with my rear signals from DLP...I think..., you can have them for free.

I too like the fast flashing, it's different from all the other turn signals in traffic, so I feel like it's easier for others to see.

·
Registered
16,258 Posts
Yeah, I just wanted to be sure.. My question now is why not just put a resistor in line of each side, like these:

View attachment 61476 these are cheap, if someone wants them, they came with my rear signals from DLP, you can have them for free.

I too like the fast flashing, it's different from all the other turn signals in traffic, so I feel like it's easier for others to see.
For me, the ease of plug and play opposed to splicing in the resistors. I don't mind paying for convenience! As far as the fast flash rate, w/e float your boats! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I bought one for 15.00 with front turn signals. They stopped and started when they wanted.(Did not work right) So I bought one like you guys talking about and one side did not work. So I wired the old one back up and it blinks fast but at least it blinks everytime now.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts