M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I want mine setup like texas109's bike with the remote and sound activation.

Who on the board sells them?

Thanks!
Dave

·
Registered
262 Posts
well it just so happens that last week I became a co-sponsor for the board.:bigthumbsup:

if you go to the home page youll see my banner....or you can visit my website.

sandklighting.com

the site is still under construction but i do haver plenty of pix there and if you have any questions all my contact info is there.

I carry LEDs similar to the "stingerz". We call them "great walls"

I have put together a package specefically for the m109 consisting of 456 lights and comes with a custom remote that has breather functions, strobes, dimmers, and a breather function. Thats enuf lights to cover the engine, ground effects, front and rear fenders, tach, radiator, and speedo. IF you want to add lights to do the rear cowl that is do-able too.

kit1= 456 lights...$275 shipped to your door
kit2= 552 lights...$315 shipped to your door

If you want to see what the 9 will look like afterwards I have a few pics in my profile. Granted there are 754 lights on my bike but you'll get the idea.

let me know what i can do for you!

thanks

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
go with tugboat (sean) he is a stand up guy to do business with.
he stands behind his products and will treat you right.
can't go wrong with him. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
can we see a pic of the kit its self (not installed) :dontknow:

·
Registered
262 Posts
here are a few of the strips themselves....

in kit1 there would be 4 of the 48 light strips and 11 of the 24 light strips.

in kit2 there would be 6 48 light strips and 11 24 light strips.

and all the lights will have black wire...not like the clear wire on these

and here are the remotes...

and this is what it looks like on a 109...

hope this helps!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So those look just like the NTE led's I am selling...is that what they are?

I will be getting in touch with you. Thanks!

well it just so happens that last week I became a co-sponsor for the board.:bigthumbsup:

if you go to the home page youll see my banner....or you can visit my website.

sandklighting.com

the site is still under construction but i do haver plenty of pix there and if you have any questions all my contact info is there.

I carry LEDs similar to the "stingerz". We call them "great walls"

I have put together a package specefically for the m109 consisting of 456 lights and comes with a custom remote that has breather functions, strobes, dimmers, and a breather function. Thats enuf lights to cover the engine, ground effects, front and rear fenders, tach, radiator, and speedo. IF you want to add lights to do the rear cowl that is do-able too.

kit1= 456 lights...$275 shipped to your door
kit2= 552 lights...$315 shipped to your door

If you want to see what the 9 will look like afterwards I have a few pics in my profile. Granted there are 754 lights on my bike but you'll get the idea.

let me know what i can do for you!

thanks

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WEll I installed my Texas109 LEDs...only half of the colors work for some reason, no unnecessary bending or curves, no stretched wires, just only half of them work. Only Green, Blue and Aqua work.

I called Kurt and PM'd him on here 3 weeks ago and no response yet. Anyone else have this sort of issue with these kits? Pretty upsetting when I spend 4 hours on something and take my time to do it right and it only halfway works.

The only other complaint is those long a$$ remotes...they hit the case below the key and scratch it up so I have to carry it seperate. :(

·
Registered
3,120 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
WEll I installed my Texas109 LEDs...only half of the colors work for some reason, no unnecessary bending or curves, no stretched wires, just only half of them work. Only Green, Blue and Aqua work.

I called Kurt and PM'd him on here 3 weeks ago and no response yet. Anyone else have this sort of issue with these kits? Pretty upsetting when I spend 4 hours on something and take my time to do it right and it only halfway works.

The only other complaint is those long a$$ remotes...they hit the case below the key and scratch it up so I have to carry it seperate. :(
I purchased and installed 2 sets from him. All my colors work, but are not as bright as Tugboats example from this thread. I believe when you go with a multi color setup you lose a lot of the brightness. Any remote is going to hang, and if you attach to your key ring will scratch the chrome casing. I don't even use the remote anymore because I installed the pods on the outside just below the key for a clean look. The only problem with this is when the bike stays constant hot the cheap switches like to stick and not turn off. I also had a hard time getting a hold of Kurt. He would respond to either my PM or telephone call within a week or so, but did help me right away with linking both units. Overall I would rate his kit around 6 out of 10.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts