M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Now is our rain season
So I mod it in my living room

I used flasher with voice controler,made 4 areas in head light ,front and rear rim,air intake,engine bottom.

Not finish yet,just testing flash.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
:bigthumbsup: nice! I am waitin for LED's from China to start mine.... got the remote already...

cant wait to see her all done Rainy!

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
36 Posts
input needed

where did you get your knight rider light bracket and lights, please post links, cause on my first attempt i must have ordered the wrong ones cause the broke when trying to make the arch for rear end any help will be really nice

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
can't wait to see that thing all put together. You have one of best looking LE's on the forum, and you can't leave well enough alone. Guess you don't want the other guys catching up with you. Its like a friggin disco on 2 wheels, who is manning the DJ booth?

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
wow I added 500 leds to my bike over the winter thought I was over the top until I saw your vid :congrats: they will draw plenty of attention

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
rainey, i saw this video on your facebook last night. that is crazy looking. awesome work. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I ordered one and they sent me one that is 3/8" thick and 1/2 inch tall and I tried to bend it in a slow gradual radius to simulate the radius of the back finder cowl and it cracked in the middle. I hooked it up and only half of it works. So there went $26.00. Rainey nice job on the bracket, That was the light I was expecting to get but no luck. Any thing speacial I need to do to make sure I get the right ones. any help would be appreciated. Rainey looks killer Bro. Can not wait and might have to ask some of your secrets when I get a few of the right ones to show up.
Light it up.
Dam Guy

·
Registered
109 Posts
leds

That is insane looks like christmas all over again

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I wish I could bring my 9 to my living room and do some mods! Looks good man, youre alwasy working on something new!:bigthumbsup:

havent had much time to do any mods but this mod looks too cool to pass up!

·
Registered
36 Posts
same here

I ordered one and they sent me one that is 3/8" thick and 1/2 inch tall and I tried to bend it in a slow gradual radius to simulate the radius of the back finder cowl and it cracked in the middle. I hooked it up and only half of it works. So there went $26.00. Rainey nice job on the bracket, That was the light I was expecting to get but no luck. Any thing speacial I need to do to make sure I get the right ones. any help would be appreciated. Rainey looks killer Bro. Can not wait and might have to ask some of your secrets when I get a few of the right ones to show up.
Light it up.
Dam Guy
thats the problem, we need good direct links for ordering lights and bracket!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,855 Posts
That looks great Rainey, another custom job very well done! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

Linking it with the voice controller was a great idea!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts