M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got my bike back from Zuma Cycle and they put LED lights in my grips...pretty cool. Also they modified my tail light:D

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I got my bike back from Zuma Cycle and they put LED lights in my grips...pretty cool. Also they modified my tail light:D
That looks awesome; taking LED placement to a whole new level :bow:. I only have one question... What is "Toe Fur"? I hope is not what I am thinking:joke:.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That looks awesome; taking LED placement to a whole new level :bow:. I only have one question... What is "Toe Fur"? I hope is not what I am thinking:joke:.
It's the end of Christopher but when I went to get a custom tag, they wouldn't let me too vulgar...top her... So I had to come up with something else! Some call me hairy toes now

·
Registered
264 Posts
WOW! I gotta know...how much did that set you back? I looks like an easy way to drop a grand.

·
Registered
131 Posts
that's nice the bike looks good. how low did you go on that fat tire? i just put those same wheels on my bike.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOW! I gotta know...how much did that set you back? I looks like an easy way to drop a grand.
Actually it wasn't bad. The leds were $200 and about $350 for labor. My mechanic had to drill holes through my handle bars where my grips had holes and then run leds through the handle bars.

I have the XOPRODOX grips, I believe the owner of XOPRODOX has passed away. I purchased a set of Gunner XL in chrome and also in black earlier this year.

I was replacing the tail light with a new one so they dremeled the old one to put my nickname on it.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
definitely cool idea :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
:bow: That's sweet!!! Gotta say, you get :#1: for the most unique mod I've seen so far! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Oh my God. That is sweet looking. Just when i think I have a list of what I want to do to my bike, people like you come up with some cool looking new ways to mod. Thanks, for giving me more ideas now. Great looking bike.

·
Registered
310 Posts
It's the end of Christopher but when I went to get a custom tag, they wouldn't let me too vulgar...top her... So I had to come up with something else! Some call me hairy toes now
I would've thought it had something to do with a cammel's foot

1 - 19 of 19 Posts