M109 Rider Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have an R2 myself and if you still want to improve the (absolutely abysmal) stock headlight bulb, I can highly recommend the Cyclops 7000lm LED bulb, which I have fitted in mine. No regrets and well worth the dollars.
Do you have link to that? Tell me more about it please...

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have an R2 myself and if you still want to improve the (absolutely abysmal) stock headlight bulb, I can highly recommend the Cyclops 7000lm LED bulb, which I have fitted in mine. No regrets and well worth the dollars.
Did you have link to that LED Jerry?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Most people swear by the cyclops 7000

Not cheap but I guess the layout of the LEDs are perfect for the reflectors in our buckets

I have one on the way but they are out of stock so are sending me the new gen10 which is supposed to be new and improved version

Will have it by Tuesday

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
Hi guys
Im a new member and listening to all the info
I want to upgrade my headlight a s well
If i choose the Cyclops
so no other changes needed ?
Just change one or 2 lightbulbs?
Martin

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi guys
Im a new member and listening to all the info
I want to upgrade my headlight a s well
If i choose the Cyclops

so no other changes needed ?
Just change one or 2 lightbulbs?
Martin
First, welcome to the forum. As far as the headlight, there is only one light bulb that you need to replace. The cyclops is by far the best on the market, outside of doing the full headlight swap to the expensive LED Revo or Hoglight one. The cyclops is a simple plug and play bulb. Make sure to get the upgrade "Ultra" as the high beam is a big improvement over the regular. My wife ran this in her bike for 3 years before I upgraded her, and she loved it. I have put in many of these in customer's bikes and all great feedback as well. There will be a rubber boot and you will want to drip the center of that to fit over the bulb. You will understand once you have the headlight apart.

·
Registered
2 Posts
First, welcome to the forum. As far as the headlight, there is only one light bulb that you need to replace. The cyclops is by far the best on the market, outside of doing the full headlight swap to the expensive LED Revo or Hoglight one. The cyclops is a simple plug and play bulb. Make sure to get the upgrade "Ultra" as the high beam is a big improvement over the regular. My wife ran this in her bike for 3 years before I upgraded her, and she loved it. I have put in many of these in customer's bikes and all great feedback as well. There will be a rubber boot and you will want to drip the center of that to fit over the bulb. You will understand once you have the headlight apart.
Thanks for the valuable information
Am I correct that these bulbs have to come from USA ( only)?
With upgrade they are 110 dollars ?
Thanks again
Martin

21 - 30 of 30 Posts