M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

i need to know what in you guys opinion is the best Led turnsignals for the m109r but i want them to be running and blinkers so i dont see much out there, there are some raw led but reviews say they are made cheaply and it looks like you would have to cut down the bracket that hold the chrome cover below the headlight cowl
anything would aid in my decision

G

·
:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

i need to know what in you guys opinion is the best Led turnsignals for the m109r but i want them to be running and blinkers so i dont see much out there, there are some raw led but reviews say they are made cheaply and it looks like you would have to cut down the bracket that hold the chrome cover below the headlight cowl
anything would aid in my decision
You'll have to cut that bracket that mounts the stock signals no matter what LEDs you go with, otherwise it will stick out like a turd in a punch bowl below the headlight cowl. It's easy to to do though...I just clipped mine off with a big pair of tin-snips, sanded and painted the ends so they wouldn't rust.

check out this site:

www.customdynamics.com

This is where I got mine, both front and rear. Been on the bike for 3 years now with no issues. Front ones are running lights as well as blinkers. There are a few different options to choose from. I went with a simple straight bracket that mounts below the headlight and then added two more strips that I wrapped around the forks. Gives the bike a much cleaner look.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
it depends on what you want i run my Flatz`s as run signals I love the look some do not like the fact they are stuck on with double sided tape but i can tell you they are not going anywhere they are stuck on good

1 - 3 of 3 Posts