M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dontknow:what are the best lights to use? and which kit should i get to have enough lights to do the bike. any suggestions would be great thank you in advance.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thank you i'll check that out

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
PM a member on here called "tugboat" aka Sean. He is in Texas and is a very nice guy to do business with and has a very nice led job done on his bike. He can answer all questions, give you a good price on LED's, and even suggest the best mounting places.

Make sure you get enough in order to get the right effect. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
:agree: 100%.. I just installed the 180 kit as well but went with the normal switch... I didn't have the extra money for the remote like money bags above me.. :D..:joke:

High quality lights and install hardware for sure:bigthumbsup:
LOL..............................take a look at both bikes and tell me who is the money bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I just bought a set of 240LED's from this guy on Ebay. He was great to do business with and the cheapest I found. The lights are very bright. I put 2 stands under the front fender, 2 under the rear fender, 2 under the bike, and 1 on each side of the tank. I still have 2 left that I dont know what to do with. The remote control box that comes with them is very sensitive to water, that is my only complaint, but 240 bright LEDs for $119, cant beat that.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/roadrashcycleparts/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

·
Registered
262 Posts
I just bought a set of 240LED's from this guy on Ebay. He was great to do business with and the cheapest I found. The lights are very bright. I put 2 stands under the front fender, 2 under the rear fender, 2 under the bike, and 1 on each side of the tank. I still have 2 left that I dont know what to do with. The remote control box that comes with them is very sensitive to water, that is my only complaint, but 240 bright LEDs for $119, cant beat that.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/roadrashcycleparts/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=
thats not a bad price...

as far as the extra 2 strips i have a suggestion...

use one of them under the tach and the other at the top of the radiator.

or use both under the spedo collar.

feel free to holler aqt me i fyou need any help with the install. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
483 Posts
I purchased from member Texas109. He is very easy to deal with and very helpful also. If you need prices just PM him and he will get back with you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts