M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The time is almost here. Uncle Sam (BIG ARMY) has called again and I have to leave for an assignment to the Pacific in three weeks. I will be in S. Korea. Japan is a hop across the pond. Maybe i can get some sweet mods while i am away. Only gonna be gone for a year. Not as bad as NavyDan. Pearl will be on a tender and momma will run her every now and again to get the fluids flowing. I have a show this weekend that i am gearing up for. Waiting to install the chin. The guy i purchased it from didn't inform me that it was missing some hardware. It cost me another $19 to get the hardware from Low and Mean. There are only three nice nines in my area and i own two of them. I should steal the show. If not you know its because of the HD haters here in Hick Ville LA. I Will post pics after wards. Planning on debuting Onyx at this show, her seats are supposed to be here Friday (price you pay dealing with family). Other than that just spending time with the family before leaving. It has been a great ride. I will be on the site from time to time but can say as much as now. Of course if i see a deal here that i cant pass up momma will see a package at the door step (LOL)

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
:agree: Don't know how many times I've heard stories about people walking through the gate and lookingfor their IDs. Just to find out that they are butt a$$ naked.
Just curious to know who told you them stories... Was it someone that saw you?????:joke::joke::clap2:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
be safe

Man you be safe and meybe when you get back we can do some riding i'll meet you in lake charles:D Just Be Safe you and every one with you.

·
Registered
143 Posts
The time is almost here. Uncle Sam (BIG ARMY) has called again and I have to leave for an assignment to the Pacific in three weeks. I will be in S. Korea. Japan is a hop across the pond. Maybe i can get some sweet mods while i am away. Only gonna be gone for a year. Not as bad as NavyDan. Pearl will be on a tender and momma will run her every now and again to get the fluids flowing. I have a show this weekend that i am gearing up for. Waiting to install the chin. The guy i purchased it from didn't inform me that it was missing some hardware. It cost me another $19 to get the hardware from Low and Mean. There are only three nice nines in my area and i own two of them. I should steal the show. If not you know its because of the HD haters here in Hick Ville LA. I Will post pics after wards. Planning on debuting Onyx at this show, her seats are supposed to be here Friday (price you pay dealing with family). Other than that just spending time with the family before leaving. It has been a great ride. I will be on the site from time to time but can say as much as now. Of course if i see a deal here that i cant pass up momma will see a package at the door step (LOL)
Have a Blessed and Safe Journey there and back home!

Semper Fidelis!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Be safe and thank you for all that you continue to do so we can keep our freedom. God Bless

BDK

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Wrisperj,
everyone has said it before me, but you can't hear it enough. Thank you for doing what you do for us:bigthumbsup:. We all appreciate all the sacrafice you and your families make for us. A heart felt thank you to any Military person. If you are ever at Fort Hood, TX, ( aka: Fort Wonderful ;) please let me know and I will be happy to buy you a beverage!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
wrisperj, thanks for your service to our great country, travel safe, and keep in touch.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts