M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here ever used The Blue and the white paints in the spray cans for the 07 LE? I might have found a fender. But it is not the LE. If I paint it myself using the recomended base, color, and Clear will it match?
Thanks for any and all info on this in advance!!!
Kenny

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Has anyone here ever used The Blue and the white paints in the spray cans for the 07 LE? I might have found a fender. But it is not the LE. If I paint it myself using the recomended base, color, and Clear will it match?
Thanks for any and all info on this in advance!!!
Kenny
I painted a few things on mine, Look in my profile pictures. Doing the fender make sure you get the right primer. it is a white color, I started using gray and the final color wasn't matching perfect. They have a 2 part clear that is chemical and gas resistant. I still have mine. didn't use it. I just used a can of acrylic enamel crystal clear it is called. Pretty good stuff.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hey bro , what are you needing? I am going to change my paint scheme this winter , will no longer be the blue le, I will trade you a panel for panel and you wont need to paint. My panels are all perfect . Let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts