M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figure I ask first b4 searching net to buy.........anyone have some clear turn signal covers they want to get rid of..... we can also talk price aswell...ofcourse will need 4 ...let me know how many u have ....

thks:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I ordered some clear lenses last year. A few of the sites (JP cycles, Dennis Kirk, etc) had them. They only ranged from 16 to 23 a set.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,948 Posts
Real LE's are hard to come by. I got either Kuryakyn or Clear Alternative clear lenses off Cruiser Customizing a couple years ago and they fit and look like the originals. I think they were around $18 a pair when I got them.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Guys - If you replace the stock amber cover with the clear, do you have to replace the bulb as well? i.e. is it a clear bulb inside or an amber bulb?

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,948 Posts
Guys - If you replace the stock amber cover with the clear, do you have to replace the bulb as well? i.e. is it a clear bulb inside or an amber bulb?
It's an amber bulb inside. I changed mine to Sylvania Silverstar chrome amber bulbs. They are a bluish or rainbow tint when they are off but light up amber.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sweet. Thanks Zoom!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts