M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder of the extra LE this weekend.

I just did the 14/ 30 Loop from Mechanicsville and saw 6 State Police early on a Friday afternoon (+ a few county cops).

·
Registered
697 Posts
Just a reminder of the extra LE this weekend.

I just did the 14/ 30 Loop from Mechanicsville and saw 6 State Police early on a Friday afternoon (+ a few county cops).
AND.... you know they hate having to work the holiday weekend. So, they may be a little cranky.
:joke::cop:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Everybody be real careful. There were alot of stupid cagers out there yesterday. I worked the Rescue Squad in Gloucester yesterday and had to fly a 17 yo girl to MCV for facial trauma because a dually rear ended here friends car at highway speed. I truly could not recognize what kind of car it was until I saw the car emblem on the ground. She was pinned in the back seat for over 30 minutes in the wreckage before we got her out. There were several others wrecks yesterday just like that one. Be careful if you ride. Because others won't be thinking about you when they are on the road.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Wont be on the road at all during this holiday as my bike is in the shop! Cant get much safer than that!:joke::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Didn't need a break but I did break it! Don't know yet what's broke but will find out this week . Got some nasty grinding going on around the drive train.I was just taking the 9 in for some new tires to install ! When I backed the bike out of the garage is when I noticed it. Then the rear wheel locked up. Not good! With only 7800 Miles it should still be under warranty. July will be 1yr in the bike.I hope I get it back soon, I'm having motorcycle withdrawal!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Didn't need a break but I did break it! Don't know yet what's broke but will find out this week . Got some nasty grinding going on around the drive train.I was just taking the 9 in for some new tires to install ! When I backed the bike out of the garage is when I noticed it. Then the rear wheel locked up. Not good! With only 7800 Miles it should still be under warranty. July will be 1yr in the bike.I hope I get it back soon, I'm having motorcycle withdrawal!
backed it out...yours has reverse????

j/k...hope it is nothing serious.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Well good news, got the bike back today with a new set of sneakers! Oh and that noise was a bolt that had backed out inside the rear and they replaced it with a new one and used some locktite. On it. Man I was lucky that didn't happen during the dragon! Oh and Bruce, I had them repair my reverse gear! I put dyna beads back in as well, bike rides great!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts