Lawn Fire Company Motorcycle Breakfast

Start Date: 5/16/2010
End Date: 9/19/2010
Address: route 241
City/State/Zip: Lawn, PA 17041
Telephone: 717 926 4473
Sponsor: Lawn Fire Company
E-mail: [email protected]
Description: 3rd Sunday of the month May thru Sept AYCE - $10.00 adults, $5.00 kids rain or shine This is our 7th year. We serve eggs, bacon, ham, sausage, sausage gravy with biscuits, homefries, pancakes, baked oatmeal, fruit, pastries, coffee, tea, OJ, milk, chocolate milk.

GPS address
5596 Elizabethtown Road
Palmyra, PA 17078

http://www.bikerornot.com/event/31964

·
Registered
643 Posts
august 15th

might be riding out next sunday(august 15th) with a group, anyone else thinking about going?

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ill be there.

·
Registered
643 Posts
looks like my schedule is leaning to me making this ride on sunday , maybe i'll see ya out there. i will check in towards the end of the week and confirm

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey BigggJack, I may want to do that ride...I'll know for sure closer to the end of the week (vacation week)... Also if you do not have a tank bra, and were thinking of getting one, I bought one for my C109R before I totalled it(still in the box) let me know if your interested...

Mike

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hey BigggJack, I may want to do that ride...I'll know for sure closer to the end of the week (vacation week)... Also if you do not have a tank bra, and were thinking of getting one, I bought one for my C109R before I totalled it(still in the box) let me know if your interested...

Mike
Mike,

okay i'll check with you later this week thursday or friday , we can meet up at the mall or 724 WAWA and head out towards the Morgantown /New Holland where the group is gonna meet up to for the ride out

we can discuss the tankbra & and i guess that answers the PM about whether you were still on a C or swithed to an M

JACK

·
Registered
643 Posts
ill be there.
Looks like I am holding steady as a yes for this ride, with possibly NO & 1 other member from this message board along with the group we will be riding out with.

From where we are leaving from I would expect us to arrive at the breakfast about 9

Still the same drill as last year & we should be prepared with something for under the kickstands in case we end up parked in the grass?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts