M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On 9\9\10 I recived my latest MOD and I have to say i think this one is the best to date so far. Abigail rose at 6.9Lbs and 19.5".
Everyone said it would be life changing and boy were thet right. I have only slept a few hours since but have been riding that high for now. the hardest part is that it just doesn't seem to end. it just keeps revolving around but I think once I get into a routine and get settled in i will be fine. I am just wrapped around this little girls finger already and i really think she knows it.:p
I am already looking forward to her 1st ride but for now i am going to enjoy these times as they will pass by quickly.

Juice109

·
Registered
940 Posts
That's great man.

My son is 29 now so yes cherish every moment because she will be asking for the car keys before you know it, actually my grandsons will be asking for car keys before I know it. :eek:
:congrats:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,882 Posts
A big :congrats: bro, and post some pictures of the little lady!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
What great news. Wish your growing family health and happiness. :congrats:

·
Registered
314 Posts
:congrats::congrats::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:. no better addition in the world, enjoy it while she grows up. your truly blessed bro.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Nothing is more challenging or rewarding than a new child. Great days are in store for you. Enjoy every moment you can. You are right, they pass to fast!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
:congrats: Having kids is amazing!! Def life altering, for the better IMO.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Just had our 1 year birthday for our daughter. It flies by and it's the slowest time.... On a day to day you wonder where you find the energy and the day (and night) drag forever. But next thing you know she'll be a year...then off to school...then bringing home boys on crotch rockets....
Plus, every time you write a check to day care play the fun little game I do, where you associate it with a mod.... 2 months for an exhaust, 1 month for tires, 3 months for a set of wheels.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

A BIG congrats on your new "mod". This one will be ever changing. May she bring a life of joy to all whose life she touches.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts