M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to the Round-Up in Vegas this August and some of my brothas
in my club are going to ride from D.C. to Vegas. This is something that I have always wanted to do so I said WTF why not!!! Where are some places to see and hang out when we decide to rest, and has anyone ever
done anything like this before? If so what was it like? I'm good through Missouri, but after that????

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I'm going to the Round-Up in Vegas this August and some of my brothas
in my club are going to ride from D.C. to Vegas. This is something that I have always wanted to do so I said WTF why not!!! Where are some places to see and hang out when we decide to rest, and has anyone ever
done anything like this before? If so what was it like? I'm good through Missouri, but after that????
the round up? I live out here, what are you looking to do, ride party? and your talking august of 2011 right?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Put off your trip till the Mid-Sept and in Nevada somewhere, either Vegas or Reno. We will be having our 2nd annual International meet.. You should just do it then and meet everbody...

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I hear Denver is a possible for next year,,,,,,,,,,,, weeeeeeeeeee

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
I hear Denver is a possible for next year,,,,,,,,,,,, weeeeeeeeeee
no, maybe year 3 or 4. but we need to see how many people are coming and how this event shapes out before we move it.
right now, Reno does not want to offer anything to make it worth our time. I have two hotels left in Reno, and a few still in Vegas to work on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts