M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I heard rumors of a Las Vegas run coming in sept. Anyone know the dates and details yet? I had a blast in pismo , No way am i gonna miss Vegas!! :a18:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
The weekend of the 18th in Sept. I'm going to ride down the 33, Should I swing in and get you?:D

I'm going to leave my house around 5am, or 6am on the later side. I should be booking my room some time soon.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
That means more like 7 - 7:30 haha:joke:
No I'll be up and ready to get this road trip started.:bigthumbsup: And I won't have to mess with the head set.:redfaced: I'm going to set up a rub down for when I get into town at a spa. How nice will that be.:D

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Man to bad I can go to this one, Ive was really looking forward to this one and then my buddy decides on tying the know on that very :edit: weekend! :cus:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Vegas Run Sept.

Leaving San Diego early am on the 17th. Anybody want to hook up for the ride (bike). So far we have two riders leaving san diego
Please let me know as soon as posible.

Chrome

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Check with AWESOME he is coming along from there too.

·
Registered
287 Posts
schrome, i sent you an email i'm on your way in lake elsinore right off the 15. i was planning on leaving friday morning to beat traffic and some heat.

fish

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Leaving San Diego early am on the 17th. Anybody want to hook up for the ride (bike). So far we have two riders leaving san diego
Please let me know as soon as posible.

Chrome
Steve, hopefully you got my email letting you know that Shon and I are going to ride up and meet Rick and crew and do a ride and ending in Vegas, So I won't be leaving from down here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts