M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Monster, my back isn't getting better any time soon. Any idea when you might offer a driver's backrest (one that keeps the cowl on) for us old folks???

Thanks,

mania

G

·
109 mania said:
Hey Monster, my back isn't getting better any time soon. Any idea when you might offer a driver's backrest (one that keeps the cowl on) for us old folks???

Thanks,

mania
How bout a seat with back rest built into, would that work?

Anyway, I will have one for your review in a few days. Drop the bike at Guy's for a Custom road seat that will take the cowl and the factory passenger seats.

Pics to follow when it fits my arse.

TAZ

G

·
I was wondering with the forward position we are at on this bike, how effective a backrest would be on the bike. I am 6 tall with 32" inseam and I am fairly stretched out on the bike. I just wonder how effective the backrest would be unless you are able to sit back or rest back on it. Just a thought.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I'm still waiting for someone in the U.S. to do a good removable passenger backrest without paying the pricetag for the Corbin.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I forked over the big bucks for the Corbin heated driver seat, so I would want something to add on to that. I would buy an add-on for it in a heartbeat.

G

·
Honey Doo's.

I have the seat on the bike and will take pics in the morning. Was done putting on the engine case guards and my kuryakyn High way pegs it was getting dark.

Anyway, will post tommorow.

Looks way cool.

TAZ

1 - 15 of 15 Posts