M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Someday it will be the M109 Historical Society and JR will still be typing in all caps.  People will wonder where to get a 280 tire.  And anyone that tried nitrous will be desperate for new pistons.

G

·
You got your 280 didn't you? We sell them. Its just that I have to be careful how I list them (for the good old liability issues).

G

·
$30? That's funny...

I will be looking at those 07 Hondas as well... never enough bikes... The Sabre might be for sale after tonight... Keep a Honda on the side of the Zook

·
Registered
629 Posts
:( JR, Your not thinking of leaving us are you? Please don't go, Your one of the reasons this board is so great! Please stay :bow: Cmon your teasing right? ;) Please tell me your teasing.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
ROFL, I checked out my domain name. It's worth a ton of cash!! :bigthumbsup:

Combined Value Score: 43
Top Level Domain Score: 1
Unwanted Characters Score: 10
Length Score: 3
Archive.org Score: 3
Google Search Results: 134
Yahoo Search Results: 0
MSN Search Results: 21
Search Engine Score: 1
Estimated Value: $172.00

·
Registered
407 Posts
my work one scored big time :eek:

Combined Value Score: 172
Top Level Domain Score: 10
Unwanted Characters Score: 10
Length Score: 2
Archive.org Score: 70
Google Search Results: 213
Yahoo Search Results: 31
MSN Search Results: 8
Search Engine Score: 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Estimated Value: $12,212.00

·
Registered
629 Posts
J R said:
I aint goin no where man :evil: This board I have made way to many freinds to leave.
Thanks JR; nOW i CAN SLEEP BETTER NOW: :bigthumbsup: Oh poop just noticed that now I'm yelling. :redfaced: Must be contagouse that thing you got JR. ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
looks like leapfish.com didn't pay the bill.......and now it's parked free courtesy of GoDaddy.com....... I love my GoDaddy,

·
Registered
176 Posts
Just checked my wife's 2 sites on worth 15,000 the other 20,000. No joke.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts