Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First run-to establish a base  117.1 hp 112.5 torque

Final run with new MAPÂ 122.5 HPÂ 116.6 torque

Lamont will have the MAP to download when he gets home.

I guess Lamont get to hold the trophy until someone does better.Â

·
Registered
277 Posts
SWEET!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
108 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
First run-to establish a base 117.1 hp 112.5 torque

Final run with new MAP 122.5 HP 116.6 torque

Sounds like lamont was a little rich,like he suspected he was,and it looks like the commander was able to take a little fuel out and net him a few more ponies,at least in arizona!! :bigthumbsup: :super:

·
Registered
133 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
First run-to establish a base  117.1 hp 112.5 torque

Final run with new MAPÂ 122.5 HPÂ 116.6 torque

I guess Lamont get to hold the trophy until someone does better.Â
Hal,

What mods are on Lamont's bike?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cobra Slash Down exhaust

Big Air intake

Power commander

JSD resistor

And I think that is all of the performance stuff.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fantastic Numbers!!!! Hope it is soon confirmed by others with similar mods! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He left Phoenix as soon as they finished the dyno. Its 2,000 miles to his house so it just depends on whether he needs to sleep or not.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
DHandyman said:
Dang, humidity was up high on that one huh? Would likely have done better if it had been a bit dryer
:a20: ............... sorry, but around here (southwestern Indiana) that is quite low for humidy :bigthumbsup:. It usually runs between 75 and 95% most of the summer. Nothing like an 80 degree and 90% humidity night LOL :p.
The only time we get a break from it is in the dead of winter, heck right know it 81 with 90% ::)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Bonehead said:
:a20: ............... sorry, but around here (southwestern Indiana) that is quite low for humidy :bigthumbsup:. It usually runs between 75 and 95% most of the summer. Nothing like an 80 degree and 90% humidity night LOL :p.
The only time we get a break from it is in the dead of winter, heck right know it 81 with 90% ::)
Arizona is usually <15% humidity, just that this is "monsoon" season for them right now.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
DHandyman said:
Arizona is usually <15% humidity, just that this is "monsoon" season for them right now.
Dave said the same thing. He said you could expect 4 to 5 hp more on a dry day.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I hate to say it guys but I would bet a C note that I END UP with the highest numbers of all. Like October 5% 60 degrees. Heheheheh :joke: :joke: :joke: :joke: :joke:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.