M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lamont called me earlier today and he has his M109 with the new paint job.  He said he should be home around 8:30PM tonight and will post pictures.  He hasn't had it for about 6 weeks.

Here is the important part.  Lamont always needs time to let a paint job grow on him.  So lets say nice things so he can get into the right frame of mind to like the paint.  If you say the wrong thing he may take a hatchet to the bike tonight.  LOL.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
can't wait!

:pop: :pop: :pop:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
If you say the wrong thing he may take a hatchet to the bike tonight. LOL.
I'm gonna say it looks like chit and then offer my black set as an even swap replacement so he can feel better. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Medic1210 said:
I'm gonna say it looks like chit and then offer my black set as an even swap replacement so he can feel better. :bigthumbsup:
Nice offer Medic...... but I'm sure he will feel like my 'silver' panels to swap for it ..I just want to help him out.
I bet it's got flames! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
J R said:
Im sure its gonna be great.Altho your post seems as it has a "hint" of Lamont wasent crazy about it on the phone :dontknow: ;) Paint jobs have to grow on ya just like certain vehicles :bigthumbsup: Im sure its gonna look cool :doorag:
I have seen Lamont paint a half dozen of his bikes and he was never crazy about any of them at the beginning.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hey Hal, Lamont and I have already worked something out that suits ALL of us!!! :bigthumbsup: I'll let him elaborate.

You guys wanting a tins swap/incredibly affordable custom paintjob from BD's Cycles, this just might be your lucky day....... :edit:
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bdsbigzrx said:
Hey Hal, Lamont and I have already worked something out that suits ALL of us!!!  :bigthumbsup:  I'll let him elaborate.

You guys wanting a tins swap/incredibly affordable custom paintjob from BD's Cycles, this just might be your lucky day.......  :edit:
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
??????Now I am really confused.

·
Registered
159 Posts
:D

It's all good, I'm sure you'll know more tomorrow :D I figured you'd be the first person Lamont was on the phone with! :D

I tried to call you on your cell a few minutes ago, BTW......

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I don't think I have ever seen a paint job the Brian has posted that I didn't like. He does great work and I am sure lamont will grow to like it (If he doesn't already) I look forward to seeing what you came up with. I hope he didn't give you the dreaded " I trust you just do what you want" I hate trying to be a mind reader.

·
Registered
159 Posts
OK Lamont, don't be mad at me..... :dontknow: :D

Here's a sneak peak for you guys until Lamont gets on here in the AM (he's had a LONG day of driving today and I am sure is cutting Z's!)

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I'm likin what I'm seeing. Nice blending the speedo trim in with the black. Gotta see the whole thing now cause it's looking good!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts