M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should've paid more attention to Lamonster's Warning!!

"Warning! We encourage you to sign-up for a new account on M109Riders but we must warn you that doing so may lead to an addiction that we have no control over. You may find that you will wearout the refresh button on your browser. Your work, your family and all your free time when not riding the Suzuki M109R may suffer as a result of viewing this website. Please enter at your own risk."

I'm hooked :a20:

This site is :bad2thebone:

The information shared amongst the owners of 9's is just fantastic 8) Hints, fixes, mods and bitches. It's all here!

Lamonster!! You da MAN :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
lol we all should have but than again when i came on there was only 134 members and the warning was not there.......hehehhehehehhe

i normally dont get on to these boards but i really like this one

great job Lamonster :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Be careful, the next step is no sleep, constant wrenching and mods and eventually you will be making and selling your own creations to others. Don't ask me how I know this to be true. :joke: :joke:

·
Registered
411 Posts
It was awful nice of Lamont to take all these things into account but like kbear by the time he put up the warning hell there was quite a few of us already hooked. :bigthumbsup: Not that we are complaining though :D

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bruno said:
Be careful, the next step is no sleep, constant wrenching and mods and eventually you will be making and selling your own creations to others. Don't ask me how I know this to be true. :joke: :joke:
I'm already well into the no sleep phase :a20: and I think I'm about to slip into phase 2, bring on phase 3 :D

M109R Fan said:
Suddenly I heard Queen in the back of my head going:
"Another one bites the dust..."
Well and truly :a20: but I think the tune that's playing for all of us owners would be "We Are The Champions" :D It's our passion and we can live it any way we like :doorag:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts