M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D...............without a scratch. Locked the forks so no one would mess with it with all the hills stairs etc.  One problem forgot they were locked the next morning for the long road home. Once the truck was moved it was an easy left turn.... until i couldn't straighten it out and had to put it down. I put up one hell of a fight. But i was out powered, out weighed and the 109r came out on.......well the bottom.  Wasn't sure what it was going to be like picking it up, But when your adrenaline is pumping it was like picking up dirt bike.

·
Registered
61 Posts
jamiesM109R said:
:D...............without a scratch. Locked the forks so no one would mess with it with all the hills stairs etc.  One problem forgot they were locked the next morning for the long road home. Once the truck was moved it was an easy left turn.... until i couldn't straighten it out and had to put it down. I put up one hell of a fight. But i was out powered, out weighed and the 109r came out on.......well the bottom.  Wasn't sure what it was going to be like picking it up, But when your adrenaline is pumping it was like picking up dirt bike.
:eek: dont know if I should laugh or cry on that one, :joke: glad to hear you and your bike are ok,,,  but I will bet you you dont do that again...  :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Learned my lesson. I hate them things now. Maybe they should have put a sensor on that so the bike wouldn't start.... :p

·
Registered
379 Posts
We've all forgotten about forks being locked from time to time. :redfaced: Glad to hear nothing serious happened. Ride on. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Glad you and the bike are alright.......................almost did that one the other day myself :redfaced:

G

·
jamiesM109R said:

"Wasn't sure what it was going to be like picking it up, But when your adrenaline is pumping it was like picking up dirt bike."

Until the next day, when your old Azz is eating Motrin like Candy.

·
Registered
572 Posts
That bike is HEAVY, when i first picked her up, I was like OUCH she is heavy...

Glad that I work out so I could pick her up... she is a heavy SOB :)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was thinking about buying a weight set..............Now i can put that off.  Found the alternative..    :super:

·
Registered
23 Posts
jamiesM109R said:

·
Registered
768 Posts
You are right on the adrenaline, I picked mine up no problem :D

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hellrazr72 said:
Glad you both are ok!! Where is this picture taken at?? Looks kinda like this place here in Wisconsin!!
Warrens WI, by the way did you get the PM about the Tank Bag?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts