M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a lady rider who has been riding a 2003 Honda Magna for the past couple years. Fell in love with her the second I sat on her. What a great bike! Recently my b/f, who rides a Hayabusa, and I both agreed I was ready to move up to a larger bike.

2 days ago, he surprised me with a gorgeous wine colored M109!!! I can't wait to start riding her, of course it has rained non-stop since he brought her home!

Would love to hear from other lady riders!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
welcome to the club. My first new bike was a magna (v65) back in 86, I loved it also. watch out for the b/f, he may want the bike after he rides it. I as many others have changed from a Busa or sportbike. good luck, slow turns on uneven pavement ar a bit tougher on the 109

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
:congrats:&:welcome:. Post up some pics of the new scoot!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He is loving the m109 already, however, doubt he will ever give up his Busa. Will be nice to be able to easily keep up with him when highway riding!

Thanks for the welcomes and advise on slow turns. Will have to practice low speed riding before I jump out on the highway....Don't worry, I will be stalking Harley's in no time :p

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
:welcome: From one lady rider to another ;):D. Congrats on your new baby! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. My wife, Bikergranny, has an 08. I am sure she will stop in and throw up her girl power smiley or something :doh:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. My wife, Bikergranny, has an 08. I am sure she will stop in and throw up her girl power smiley or something :doh:
:a20: You know it!! :evil:;)

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
:congrats: on your 9 and :welcome: to the forum! And, to live up to everyone's expectations...

:D

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats: your going to love this beast!!! Be safe and take it slow at first. In no time you'll be ready to stomp the HDs.. Lol:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
445 Posts
I am a lady rider who has been riding a 2003 Honda Magna for the past couple years. Fell in love with her the second I sat on her. What a great bike! Recently my b/f, who rides a Hayabusa, and I both agreed I was ready to move up to a larger bike.

2 days ago, he surprised me with a gorgeous wine colored M109!!! I can't wait to start riding her, of course it has rained non-stop since he brought her home!

Would love to hear from other lady riders!
I'm sure your going to love it

·
Registered
255 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Welcome to the club !! :welcome:

Does your boyfriend have a sister ? :D

got to love Getting a Nine as Gift :congrats:

·