M109 Rider Forums banner

La Crosse Area... Just wanted to post this

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  The HUFF 
#1 ·
#2 ·
My home

:eek:Lived here all my life. I live over the river in mn. now. Standing rule in wis.....no hells angels allowed in wis. and vice versa no outlaws to step into mn. without trouble. Every year the area from la crosse wi. up river almost twin citys (st. paul and minnieapolis mn. ) have annual Flood Run. Thosands .....yes thousands ride up and down the river road ( mississippi ).These two organizations have a slight rumble more than once when their paths meet on this run. I just missed one at the event two years ago. Not to excited to be caught up in that .:redfaced:

#3 ·
:eek:Lived here all my life. I live over the river in mn. now. Standing rule in wis.....no hells angels allowed in wis. and vice versa no outlaws to step into mn. without trouble. Every year the area from la crosse wi. up river almost twin citys (st. paul and minnieapolis mn. ) have annual Flood Run. Thosands .....yes thousands ride up and down the river road ( mississippi ).These two organizations have a slight rumble more than once when their paths meet on this run. I just missed one at the event two years ago. Not to excited to be caught up in that .:redfaced:
I know what you're saying. i was in Winona about 4 years ago maybe? On leave and got caught in the middle of a little brawl between a few locals and a couple Hells Angels. Nothing major, but wouldn't want to be in that place again haha

#4 ·
Seems like there should be more to that story.:dontknow:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.