M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people,

Shell and I are heading your way again in September. We will be staying in Anaheim again but I'd really like to catch up with as many of you as possible and maybe have a meal somewhere.
Especially those that can't make the International Meet.

We missed out on meeting some of you last year like Awesome, BaldyLatino and others.

Lets try to make it happen this year. It will be our last trip to your shores for a few years.

Rick and Shell

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Well, we met in Vegas, but I certainly will try and make this as well. This is only about a 100 mile ride for me. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Sounds like fun, It will be nice to meet normal niners ready to ride :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
507 Posts
We had 17 M109s meet in Anaheim summer '08. We met @JTSchmid's Resteraunt & Brewery on Katella (across from the Honda center). Formerly the "Pond" where the Anaheim ducks play. Perhaps we'll put a lil run together & connect with you. Will you be riding while you are here?

Hey people,

Shell and I are heading your way again in September. We will be staying in Anaheim again but I'd really like to catch up with as many of you as possible and maybe have a meal somewhere.
Especially those that can't make the International Meet.

We missed out on meeting some of you last year like Awesome, BaldyLatino and others.

Lets try to make it happen this year. It will be our last trip to your shores for a few years.

Rick and Shell

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We had 17 M109s meet in Anaheim summer '08. We met @JTSchmid's Resteraunt & Brewery on Katella (across from the Honda center). Formerly the "Pond" where the Anaheim ducks play. Perhaps we'll put a lil run together & connect with you. Will you be riding while you are here?
That restaurant sounds GREAT Vic. We wil be staying on West Katella next to Bubba Gumps. Maybe we should try for that again? I'm trying to organise our schedule now... I have Angel tickets for Friday night, and Disneyland Saturday. Maybe Sunday Sept 11? That is 9/11, and the 10th anniversary. Will that be a problem?

If so we will be returning to Anaheim at the end of our trip to try see a Ducks game again. This will be in Early October so I will keep dates open then too.

No I haven't planned to ride in Anaheim, mainly because our kids are with us this year and there isn't enough seats.
But I will be hiring a bike in Los Vegas for the Meet.

We will be hiring a passenger van(if I can find one..) and driving to Yosemite NP on Sept 13-14. Then onto Vegas for the Meet from there.

·
Registered
507 Posts
There is a huge 9/11 ride a couple guys were talking about yesterday during our ride. I haven't done that ride. Let's take a look as we get closer. Sounds like a fun trip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts