M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering about our orders. Not pushing the issue, we know we kinda'/sorta' talked you into this, but we're looking for an update dude.
I can tell the natives are getting restless, especially the ones like me who pre-paid. There are murmurs, tales, rumors even - about a man who once created the perfect sidemount for all license plates. Some claim to have seen drawings in the sand of this creation. Others said it was blasphemy and couldn't be done and yet a few believers offered payment in advance for proof of such a tool. ::) I have spied those who offered payment in advance and I have seen with my own eyes them honing their verbal weapons in anticipation of revolt.
Only you can keep the peace. The natives need word of the arrival of the mystical sidemount tool. This is the only way to maintain order in the land of conventionally mounted plates. There is still time...

·
Registered
696 Posts
on his behalf :eek:... KW got back to me ::)... his shifts have changed at work adding conflict to the schedule :evil:... he is still on the job :bigthumbsup:... and will be shipping them as soon as he can :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:... he is NOT AWOL :cop:... just a little glitch :joke: :D :super:.... mjm

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He warned us so we're being patient. Just looking for an update and givin' a little sheet at the same time. The part looks like it's worth waiting for. BUT I STILL WANT IT NOW. There, I said it. LOL.

·
Registered
696 Posts
i'm with you ... slow.... i had just gotten the email... and wanted to pass it along... i'm sure he will get them out when he can ....success is hell... mjm

·
Registered
696 Posts
i also pre-paid :D... but ... customer service might not be his strong suit :joke:... it is a true artform as i can attest :super: :super: :super:....he has a GREAT design :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:... and i think the response is overwhelming the system :redfaced:... he told me he is now on a 10 hr shift.. gotta be tried after a long day ;).. i'm sure he'll be on top of things soon :doorag:...mjm

·
Registered
245 Posts
Add me to the list of pre payers......just would be nice to have received a quick email letting me know that he received my money and product will soon be on the way.

But I also know what it is like to work alot and have no free time.....

Let's hope it all turns out well.....

Da Dough

·
Registered
137 Posts
I know I haven't been on here.
I am building them.
When you make a run you have to build little fixture to speed things up in the long run.
I build 20 side plates first and polish them or powder coat them
Then 20 bolts
Then 20 caps
Then 20 retainers
You need to build a bunch of one part so you can keep the same set up to save time building them
you loose time if you build 1 part then go to the next part and keep tearing set ups down.
On days I stay after work to build them.
I'm on nights now I have to squeeze parts in on my 10 minute brakes because I can't come in early.
If someone else is on a machine I need or they need the machine I am on they get it.

·
Registered
696 Posts
:)time for our "Weekly" update :D.....as one who manages production on a daily basis ;), my thought is that by now you should know what you part status is and who you are going to start shipping to :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:... we who have the simple ones, such as polished, clearcoatt...BTW///pre-paid :doorag:... should be an easy answer.... so Kelly good morning :eek:... what's up? :confused: :confused:...mjm :bigthumbsup::doorag: :super:

·
Registered
11 Posts
i will wait until you get caught up. please go ahead and make extras you wont have any problem selling them. i have 5 friends that are waiting on you to get caught up

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
thanks for the reply, just take your time and make them look like yours did! I sent my money order for $135 then saw the other posting that mentioned separate shipping so I sent you a $10 personal check. I think it is worth the wait for something that nice looking thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts