M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told to call back in June to see if the Raptor was ready for the M 109.Well its June,I call the, dude says we got it for the Harley now.I will be way down the road for the 109. I know Metric bikes out number Harley. If I made parts Harley would be way down the road :mad:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I love Kuryakyn parts but they are super slow on production. I ordered the swingwing pegs 2 weeks ago and I called to find out the status on my order and was told that those pegs are not on the market yet and probably wont be till Sept or Oct. I then asked about the new Widow grips that they advertise on their site as coming soon and they told me that they are just concept not made yet try some time in early 07 so now I will start looking into other aftermarket guys for parts since kuryakyn does not seem to want our money....Their loss...........

·
Registered
267 Posts
Believe me, Kuryakyn would love our money, but they carry so many items that I'm sure they develop more than a few things at a time. Plus remember, Harley hardly ever changes the design of their vehicles, so if Kury comes out with one new Harley item, it will more than likely fit 10 years worth of bikes. That's far more sales then an item for a brand new model with unproven long term market appeal. Be patient, we'll be swimming in gadgets, blinky things, shiney things, and all sorts of goodies soon. And when we are, we'll be complaining that we can't have all 5 different types of air intakes on the bike at once.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like their stuff too,but its made in Taiwan,I bet them harley dudes don't know dat.I was asking for a bitch bar,what they promised in June,not all the other stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts