M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any one post a how to install (with Pix) the Kuryakyn/Run-Turn-Controller. I'm a Armature and I need step by step instruction :dontknow:
Thanks

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I haven't looked yet but if you click on the search thingy ,and put installing kuryakyn silver bullets or the controller you may find what you need :bigthumbsup:
I'm fixen to put mine on also, so maybe if there isn't anything maybe there will be sooonnn.
Did you open the bag thecontroller came in? it has a wiring diagram in it i think.later Silentrider

·
Registered
600 Posts
Wish I would have taken pictures AS I was installing mine, instead of after I finished :dontknow:

Once you get the wires traced to the rear... which one goes to which light ...and you figure out where you're going to mount the controller and load equalizer, it goes pretty quick.

I can tell you that it's worth the time it takes to install it (IMHO, of course).

Here's a link to the post I wrote after I finished. It shows where I accessed all of the wires that run to the rear of the M. Maybe this will help some :doorag: :
http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=4491.msg60316#msg60316

1 - 3 of 3 Posts