M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They do not have an M109 to work on.

I've been in touch with a key person in their TECH division.

If anyone from the Wisconsin area is up for bringing their bike in to allow them to review and adapt accessories for our bikes, maybe post here and ALSO message me - I'll send you the key contact information.

They're in Somerset WI

Ride safe... 8)

·
Registered
817 Posts
I would drive up there and do it, in return for a free one of everything they end up making from it...

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Rob_BCC said:
Huh...with the amount of sales Kuryakyn does I think they could buy one.
I was thinking the same thing. Just a word of warning to all those that are thinking about doing this. We loaned our first VTX out to all the big name manufactures and by time we got it back it was pretty much trashed. :confused: One of the guys who trashed it the most went to work for Kury. :confused: Not saying that will happen to you but it might.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Lamonster said:
We loaned our first VTX out to all the big name manufactures and by time we got it back it was pretty much trashed.
Ain't databitch! :swear:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update

Email from Kuryakyn - they have an M109 in their shop today... !!!!!!! Expect mods soon I guess - well within the next couple months.

Spent three hours doing my own mod for the switchblades. Kickass... I'll resize and post on another similar thread.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
good news!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts