M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Scythe II mirrors I purchased last year...never used anything other than a damp towel to clean them...and I noticed the other day there is black showing through one of the mirrors. Anyone else have this problem, specifically with Kuryakyn mirrors? I e-mailed their customer service yesterday afternoon, basically asking if they had replacement mirrors, and haven't heard back from them yet.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have those to but never had a problem like that and im using micro fiber towels but if their micro fiber or not your mirrors shouldn't do that and they need to make good.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have the same issue :dontknow: can't figure out why

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I have went through 3 diferant sets of mirror every spring i pulled my 9 out of storage the mirrors would have this they keep replaceing them and i alway changed styals each time now the set i have now is fine I made it and the only thing i can think of is usualy I always wash my 9 just before i put it away in the fall and last fall i washed it but didn`t get it put away for a couple weeks got me thinking maybe in the past I wasn`t getting it dried all the way and water sets in back of the mirror and ruens them just a thought sorry so long

1 - 4 of 4 Posts