M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to order the ISO grips from the Oneida web site and my question is ,Will the grips for the Boulevard C90/C50 fit the M109R?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,768 Posts
Seabee68 said:
I'm wanting to order the ISO grips from the Oneida web site and my question is ,Will the grips for the Boulevard C90/C50 fit the M109R?
Try the sponsor of this sight, DirectLineParts.com....they have a listing of the right grips for the 109. Easy access from the top left of the 109 screen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Kury's #6235 is the right number, check out the 'How to" board there is a thread about installing the grips. Took me about 45 minutes, start to finish. Very happy with the relaxed feel of the grips.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Stretch :bigthumbsup: Bob109 i would go thru Directline parts except that Oneyda sells them for less ,even when u count in shipping.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,768 Posts
Seabee68 said:
Thanks Stretch :bigthumbsup: Bob109 i would go thru Directline parts except that Oneyda sells them for less ,even when u count in shipping.
Call and ask for DirectLineParts.com competitive pricing policy. They will meet the competitors price plus take a additional $5.00 off. You have to ask for it and give the competitors web sight. Once they confirm the web price you have you savings.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,121 Posts
bob109 said:
Call and ask for DirectLineParts.com competitive pricing policy. They will meet the competitors price plus take a additional $5.00 off. You have to ask for it and give the competitors web sight. Once they confirm the web price you have you savings.
NIIIIIIICE!
I did not know that! :bigthumbsup:
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top