M109 Rider Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Man those mini boards do look great! I think for now that I will have to get the switchblades due to the price. Been dropping a lot of money on my baby lately getting her ready for the MAM. Got to get the most I can for the money right now. But come September or so the switchblades will be going on the "4sale" thread and the boards are going on the bike! Thanks for the pics, the bike looks awesome!
Don't worry your going to be spending more lol. At least your making the MAM. My partner has seniority and she took that week and the week before so I couldn't get off. Enjoy it bro :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
ro you will love the extra dollars you spend now. everyone has difference of opinion but reality is floor boards are the ****zz for drive. here is few pics of mine. It was more of a war here when i was buying few others offered me more after i purchased it lol.

I am size 11.

brake lever

:bigthumbsup:

I'm digging the shoes bro

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

·
Registered
8,676 Posts
Here is my mini floorboards. They look great and you can move your feet around to different positions. I wear a size 12 and they are good for me. I think they were $325 @ www.dlxprodox.com

Those are hot!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,887 Posts
Been dropping a lot of money on my baby lately getting her ready for the MAM.
Don't worry your going to be spending more lol. At least your making the MAM.
Absolutely! You're going to see mods of all kinds and have the mod bug BIG TIME after the meet!

·
Registered
820 Posts
feelers?

No place to mount the sparkers or feelers on those?

ro you will love the extra dollars you spend now. everyone has difference of opinion but reality is floor boards are the ****zz for drive. here is few pics of mine. It was more of a war here when i was buying few others offered me more after i purchased it lol.

I am size 11.

brake lever

·
Registered
820 Posts
Feelers? SParkers?

your have a place for Ti Feelers / Sparkers ?

Here is my mini floorboards. They look great and you can move your feet around to different positions. I wear a size 12 and they are good for me. I think they were $325 @ www.dlxprodox.com

21 - 32 of 32 Posts