and they dont fit the board at all
but they fit the bike
so what do i do???
:dontknow:

·
Registered
913 Posts
You got the wrong adapters for the rear. YOu need 8822 for the rear pegs

8821 is for the Marauder, Intruder, and C90.

Sorry

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok i wonder why they guy that i spoke to at the suzuki dealership order me this set up man some people

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok it looks like the 8822 is the exact same it has to look like this in order to match the board

but i canit find one that fits m109r rear because this is the front one but it has to have the flat washer like spline to connect to this board, these 8821 8822 are the cone shape

but the 8822 when you click on it ( below ) is the same one
http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/d...__M___R_for_Suzuki_Boulevard_M109R&model_id=0

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

see what i mean about the board,

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i wonder what others are running for passenger boards bc from what i see they all look like they take the flat splined one??
???:dontknow:???

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Boards and adapters

well i wonder what others are running for passenger boards bc from what i see they all look like they take the flat splined one??
???:dontknow:???
Since Kuryakyn doesn't list the M109 rear adapters, I doubt the 8818s will just bolt on, but they will probably fit with a little grinding/ modding
When I got my front boards way back when, they didn't list any front adapters for the M109, so I got ones for a M50, and they almost fit, just needed a little widening, and a set screw installed to keep it from turning.
It seems like lots of Kuryakyn parts need a little massaging for this bike.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well the 8818 fits the m90 and it shows that the 8808 are both the same for the front peg m90 and m109 but shows none for rear under the 109.. so i bet i can get them to fit the 109 just gotta find them there arent to many places here in okc that have parts i just wish i could see them to know what i need to do with the boards bc i order them online so to exchange them i would have 30 days but it took 2 weeks to get this set

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I guess I will have to call Kury Tom hopefully I can figure something out I just hate to get stuck with some boards that would not work. Bc I feel that these are a bit big And heavy for the front

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:dontknow:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok i talked to kury tech support and they make the 8818 for the c109r and they show none for m109r but on the front they are they same 8808 so i think that bc they are in a sense close i think that the 8818 would fit the m109r what do you guys think i have not ever looked closely at a c109r but i was going to go to the dealership to look at one but it is monday and they are closed ??? any input would help thank you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts