M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed the new Cobra speedster longs on the M109r today, install went real well, no problems. WOAH, do those things sound awesome or what. Louder than I expected and very beefy and mean when you open it up. Waiting for the cut back seat from oneida suzuki to show up and we'll see how that feels, Whats next, Lowering bones, power commander, and hopefully they put out a powershifter soon. I watched the videos from medic1210 and decided not to drill out my stock exhaust, may sound better but not what the Cobras brought to it.

Have to say, Kudos to Lamonster, JR , and all the other guys who put the tech info out there for us. Without you guys we would be swimming in muddy waters, all the info on here makes mods go alot easier. this site is excellent, and to that we owe Thanks to Lamonster.

I know we've read a few threads, stroking the site, but I just had to thrown mine in a little late.

Jimbo

·
Registered
94 Posts
I am currently getting the cobra slash-downs installed on my new 109 and was wondering if the cobra pipes stick out as far as the stockers. I am only 5'7" so my leg hit the stock exhaust, but was willing to trade off the comfort for the sure power of the 109. Thanks

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Alan1560 said:
I am currently getting the cobra slash-downs installed on my new 109 and was wondering if the cobra pipes stick out as far as the stockers. I am only 5'7" so my leg hit the stock exhaust, but was willing to trade off the comfort for the sure power of the 109. Thanks
No they don't stick out as far as the stocks at all. We're the same height and my Cobras work fine for me. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
jimbomania said:
Installed the new Cobra speedster longs on the M109r today, install went real well, no problems. WOAH, do those things sound awesome or what. Louder than I expected and very beefy and mean when you open it up. Waiting for the cut back seat from oneida suzuki to show up and we'll see how that feels, Whats next, Lowering bones, power commander, and hopefully they put out a powershifter soon. I watched the videos from medic1210 and decided not to drill out my stock exhaust, may sound better but not what the Cobras brought to it.

Have to say, Kudos to Lamonster, JR , and all the other guys who put the tech info out there for us. Without you guys we would be swimming in muddy waters, all the info on here makes mods go alot easier. this site is excellent, and to that we owe Thanks to Lamonster.

I know we've read a few threads, stroking the site, but I just had to thrown mine in a little late.

Jimbo
:agree: You ain't kidding bro. When i first got mine on it took some getting used to the sound and how loud they are but i love it now. The neighbors don't like me much when i crank her up and ride to work at a little after 5am in the mornin tho. :dontknow:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts