M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going up to Redding for the cruise night or the car show? :dontknow:

We are leaving friday morning for the cruise night then we are going to the car show saturday.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
We are meeting Jim at 7:30 or 8 on hwy5 and peltier.

Have you seen the weather report? :drool: temp 75 friday and 80 saturday you cant ask for more than that................:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I'd ride up there with you guys but my wife and I are taking the grandkids up to the cabin for the weekend. We'll be exiting 5 at Peltier Friday morning. We'll wave at you coming the other way! Have a good ride, weather looks good.
Greg

PS: I'll be the one with two screaming kids in the car yelling "buy a Harley!" at you

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
:a20: well I gess you son or son inlaw has all ready brainwashed them :joke:

I'd ride up there with you guys but my wife and I are taking the grandkids up to the cabin for the weekend. We'll be exiting 5 at Peltier Friday morning. We'll wave at you coming the other way! Have a good ride, weather looks good.
Greg

PS: I'll be the one with two screaming kids in the car yelling "buy a Harley!" at you

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chief,

I will hit the throttle when we go by you, then they will think it is a harley :eek: the only difference is it's just better lookin and it dont leak oil. :a18:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice pics Russ!

I am glad you took some pics, to bad we did not get some pictures from the second story to show how many vehicles there were at the show.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts