M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1.Remove right side cover.

2.Stick control box on battery box outsied

3.LED wire cross the frame to left side.

4.Wire up LED + fit trail light plug grace color wire.
LED - fit trail light plug black/white color wire.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Very cool. Nice info for install. now where did you get led light. i have 07 Limited that is dying to have put on. lol thanks 8)

G

·
sweet....looking at doing some LED installs on my bike..just have not gone into "planning" stage yet...this is one of the kits I wanted though...or a combo Scan/turn/brake back there....

·
Registered
595 Posts
Does your bike talk now too?? :joke:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Very sweet, it is now on my mod list. Gosh, will this fever ever end???

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thats awesome...

·
Registered
90 Posts
that's awesome but I'm sure its not legal in Ohio since its red and blue. They need to make it in other colors maybe greens and yellow purple etc. still awesome though.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Do you guys think, it is possible to hook this up just as a brake light? I would just want it to come on and stay on, no flashing or any of that, while I'm breaking.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Do you guys think, it is possible to hook this up just as a brake light? I would just want it to come on and stay on, no flashing or any of that, while I'm breaking.
sure it is, get a test light and find the wire thats hot when you mash the brake and tap into it. not sure how he has the flashing built into it though. if it has a "constant on" as the default you could do it. if not, it could change patterns every time you brake.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
will the back seat fit on right or will it crush the lights???
love them:bigthumbsup:
should fit right on with no worry of crushing the lights. i have a flexible strip mounted in the exact same location and it fits perfectly in there. the cowl/seat provide just the right amount of exact clearance to allow the lights to fit in there and emit a very nice even gloaw around the perimeter. excellent location for installing led's. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 156 Posts