M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw an ad today in the local paper. Black M109R for sale in Charleston Illinois, $10,500.

I called the fellow last night to ask a few questions. Bike has about 1K miles on it, purchased new about 1 month ago. The dude says some unexpected financial circumstances are forcing him to sell.

This would be an excellent deal for a person who could take advantage. As you know, in some states (Illinois is one) there is NO sales tax if you purchase from a private individual, which means even more savings.

Doubt this will last long. PM me for info.

EDIT:
This guy called me back (must have gotten my number off Caller ID; I didn't leave it with him). We chatted for a few minutes and he told me his name was... Robert Fritz.

Yes.

Robert FRITZ.

Could it... could it... could it be...???

Naaaaaahhhhh, couldn't be.

Could it? :eek:

EDIT #2:

Mystery solved. It's NOT the same guy.

Just got PM'ed by someone why read this and knows our Fritz's real name. And bike color is different anyway.

Totally weird coinkydink though, huh? :D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
lol, fritz. that just soured the deal :p

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The name didn't hit me right off because the dude seemed really nice and perfectly normal. Not like the tweaking-rat-on-crack I would have expected.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence, albeit a strange one.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Wanted said:
Saw an ad today in the local paper. Black M109R for sale in Charleston Illinois, $10,500.

I called the fellow last night to ask a few questions. Bike has about 1K miles on it, purchased new about 1 month ago. The dude says some unexpected financial circumstances are forcing him to sell.

This would be an excellent deal for a person who could take advantage. As you know, in some states (Illinois is one) there is NO sales tax if you purchase from a private individual, which means even more savings.

Doubt this will last long. PM me for info.

EDIT:
This guy called me back (must have gotten my number off Caller ID; I didn't leave it with him). We chatted for a few minutes and he told me his name was... Robert Fritz.

Yes.

Robert FRITZ.

Could it... could it... could it be...???

Naaaaaahhhhh, couldn't be.

Could it? :eek:
It has to be him, LOL.

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
I think he just wanted to sell his bike, since he did not feel welcomed after he felt Lamonsters big boot up his, well you know. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
260 Posts
HEY WANTED

is this the black bike we talked about . that was bought at ***?
wow this bike leaves the area i am only one in 50 some miles lol

Bruce

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I didn't ask the guy. I guess I just assumed since he was in Charleston that he bought it at Owen Motorsports.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts