M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had new tires put on my car 2 weeks ago, about the time it was to pick up the car I recieved a phone call from them saying that they broke 1 of the studs and they needed a little more time to fix it, they had a stud being delivered to them and I could come by in 1 hr and the car would be ready to pick up. I did not see a problem with that it seemed normal!

Today I was driving home from work and turned the radio down for some reason and heard the left rear tire making a sound like I had a nail in it so I pulled into the tire place to have them look at it. When we pulled the left rear tire off I immediatly saw that 1 of the studs were new and alot longer than the origional studs, as I leaned over I could see that the rotor was cracked around the new stud.... because the shoulder of the stud was bigger than the hole on the rotor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF!

They ended up replacing the stud, rotor and brake pads because they were wearing toward 1 edge from being in a bind.

nothing like STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
838 Posts
I don't see how you can say kids. Shotty work? OH heck yeah. Inexperenced? Yup. They just not caring? Sure. Nice to see that they corrected their problem. Bet you wont go there again, will ya?

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Might want to check to see if they over-torqued the rest of the lug nuts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are correct my friend I was just a little pissed last night.

I don't see how you can say kids. Shotty work? OH heck yeah. Inexperenced? Yup. They just not caring? Sure. Nice to see that they corrected their problem. Bet you wont go there again, will ya?

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
I don't see how you can say kids.
How about stupid Mother F%^king ignorant, piece of SH^T.

Would that make you feel better Rick :dontknow: I know it would me, as I am telling him that.

Some people just have stupid all over themselves. Glad that wasn't your bike though.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wayne,

:agree:Thats a good way to put it!

I was at the tire place when you called me last night, so after all that I left my car there and they were going to fix it the right way this time.

I recieved a call today saying they fixed my car but I was around 100 miles away so I called my wife to pick up the car, when she got there they said she owed $336.00 now she was PISSED OFF !
she gave me a call and told me they were going to charge us to fix there problem they created...............

After talking to the manager for a second he ripped the bill up and gave my wife the car.

On the way home from work tommorrow I will have to stop by to talk to the manager in person.

How about stupid Mother F%^king ignorant, piece of SH^T.

Would that make you feel better Rick :dontknow: I know it would me, as I am telling him that.

Some people just have stupid all over themselves. Glad that wasn't your bike though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts