M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, on the way to work today I stopped at Mal-Wart to pick up a couple things, I was wearing my leather jacket with my Legion Riders cut over it:

as i'm walking, at the end of one of the aisles there's two kids (probably aroud 5 or 6 years old) a boy and a girl and they're open mouth STARING:eek: at me
(hell, adults do the same thing LOL) and as I walk by, one of them whispers to the other "he's a cowboy" .:clap2::a20: I couldn't help but start cracking up :a20:

imagine the other people in wal-mart staring at me now because there's some ugly ass biker, by himself, LAUGHING HIS ASS OFF:bigthumbsup:

I've been laughing about this for the past 2 hours and thought I'd share with my fellow "Cowboys":bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
That's funny! Kids can be soooo funny, some of the stuff my three year old little girl comes up with, just priceless.
And when you are crying from laughing, they are like, What?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Cowboys dont cry:joke:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
LOL that's great! Kids say the darnedest things:a20:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now that I think about it, I think it may have been the Vest with the patches on the front, looks similar to the Kevlar vests worn by bullriders with all the sponsor patches on the front:dontknow:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Now that I think about it, I think it may have been the Vest with the patches on the front, looks similar to the Kevlar vests worn by bullriders with all the sponsor patches on the front:dontknow:
that is what i was thinking when i read your story and saw the pics of you provided of what you were wearing. kids can be pretty observant and funny in a blunt sort of way.

i like the way the patchwork on your vest. the patches look very nice on it. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts