M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
I don't use a keychain on a bike. They tend to put scuffs and marks on bikes where you really don't want them. I just put the single bike key in the little change pocket on my Levis. I have been riding for years and haven't lost a single key doing this.

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
rideutah said:
I don't use a keychain on a bike. They tend to put scuffs and marks on bikes where you really don't want them. I just put the single bike key in the little change pocket on my Levis. I have been riding for years and haven't lost a single key doing this.
Ditto. And I attach the house keys to the built-in key clip thingy inside my jacket.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
rideutah said:
+1 :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
703 Posts
rideutah said:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
they put a cheap plastic one on at the dealer and unbeknownst to me, it flapped in the wind against the plastic panel behind the key and flattened the paint out. I use just the key now.

·
Registered
287 Posts
BlkM109r said:
they put a cheap plastic one on at the dealer and unbeknownst to me, it flapped in the wind against the plastic panel behind the key and flattened the paint out. I use just the key now.
grrrrr :mad: I did the same thing and now I have a bunch of key scuff marks just behind the ingnition. A single key is all i use now a days too.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I got this bell sent to me from a member of the Intruderalert board and I thought what better place to hang it as on the key to the beast

G

·
Forest saved my bike and took the key chain off before I even touched the key :D. I got a plastic 20 cent key chain with the dealers name on it

·
Registered
532 Posts
rideutah said:

·
Registered
101 Posts
I use a small round key ring with a very tiny garage door opener on it. It does not touch any part of the bike.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Mad Dog said:
I got this bell sent to me from a member of the Intruderalert board and I thought what better place to hang it as on the key to the beast

i like the bell idea also

khrome

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.