M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just back from a 2 week trip to Key West and The Dragon and wanted to share some pics with everyone - Enjoy!
Two thumbs up to southernmost109r for his hospitality.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Sorry

Married. The only woman I'll take pics of is the wife: I love this pic. it was when she was in her 20's. Yep that was a Suzuki I knew that we had alot in common when I met her.
As much as I grew to hate the south because of the heat and humidity, I do miss the ocean and fishing. The keys are something to behold as are many places in our country. Nice post, but where are the all the bikinis southernmost was flashing in another thread? He's not fibbing to us is he? :doorag:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to southernmost 109

He gave me the complete tour of the area - :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: Gregg.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Me and the ole lady went to KW last December on the 109 . By far the best trip weve been on and the ride from Miami to KW is unforgettable ;)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
He gave me the complete tour of the area - :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: Gregg.
It was great riding with you tbar. Hope to get a chance to do it again someday. I'm like you I guess. I'm with the same special girl I met when I moved down here 28 years ago. Padalin, I was not fibbing, lots of bikinis to look at and my wife lets me look. If I played with them I probably couldn't type because my wife would break my fingers. :joke:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I lived in Key West for a year (complements of the USN in 1966) and had all my kid's yearly pictures taken in front of the marker. Interesting to see how they all grew up (physically).

·
Registered
319 Posts
Nice. We did KW two years ago and the Dragon this year. I really want to go back to KW.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts